||What a Clerk Can and Can't Do
THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK CAN:
- Help you understand how court works.
- Help you with scheduling information.
- Answer questions regarding court procedure.
- Help you find information about your case.
- Answer questions regarding fines and costs.
- Direct you to where you have to appear in court.
- Provide copies of Local Rules of Court.
- Direct you to other agencies that can provide assistance to you.
THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK CANNOT:
- Give you legal advice.
- Recommend an attorney.
- Fill out forms for you.
- Advise you what to say or write to the Court.
(330) 564-4200 · Fax (330) 564-4193
4400 Courthouse Drive
Stow, Ohio 44224
Home | Judges | Personnel | Clerk
of Courts | Information
Definitions | Location | Contact Us | Court Docket | Links
Copyright © 2009 Stow Municipal Court.
This site designed and hosted by Dynamic Data, Inc.